Sunday, July 29, 2007

A Perfect Saturday....

Saturday morning I got up and went over to Lauren and Brent's house to see Sydney. It ended up being a full day of fun! We ate lunch, shopped, and played with Sydney all day. She was a perfect angel, but children are a 24-7 job and after one day I was worn out! To all the mothers and fathers (that's for you Brent) out there...props!

I'm so glad that Sydney loves Target as much as her mother and I do! I know it may be the bright lights and fun colors to look at, but none-the-less she is a target LOVER! I posted some pictures of Sydney in her mega saucer. Hope you all had a great weekend too!

You want me to what????

Oh, show you my dimples..ok!

3 comments:

The Walkers said...

We had such a great day on Saturday too! Thanks for playing all day and helping so much with Sydney. Love you Aunt Erin!

Our Family said...

Erin E.-
I've enjoyed your blog too! I have cruised by a couple times. This was the first time I've seen the bab list...I must say I'm very curious about #34. - amy b

Our Family said...

Nevermind...I figured out #34:) -ab