Thursday, July 5, 2007

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July! Here's Izzy in her 4th of July shirt. She HATES clothes, but I couldn't resist because her Aunt Dayle got her this and blue is a great color for her! Ha Ha! The first picture is the only good one and it was because I was holding a treat in my hand. I posted a few more so you could see her patriotism. We took these at home, but we went to Mom and Dad's for a dinner party with some of their old friends...who just happened to be Pom lovers b/c they have one too. Thanks Mom dinner was great!

Doesn't she look cute after her bath? She almost looks like she has on one of those shirts that has the muscles built in...don't worry it's just her hair!


See the cute little flag.


More flag pictures!

6 comments:

Julie said...

She looks precious! I love how her hair is sticking out of the shirt because she has so much. Too funny.

The Walkers said...

Poor Izzy...Please keep clothing to a minimum or only holidays or you are really going to start worrying me!

Corbin said...

Oh Lauren stop it! You have somthing to dress up cute let us enjoy it too!!!! Just because it is not a human baby does not mean it is not a baby to us!!!!

Izzy I think you look precious!!

Meg and Grant said...

What a cute little ball of fur!! She's adorable, especially in BLUE!! It really brings out her eyes...Good choice, Dayle!

The Proctors said...

She is so cute in her shirt!! I think Izzy is such a beautiful dog!

carozza said...

i think izzy looks adorable. i knew that shirt would look good on her. :)