Thursday, July 26, 2007

Not that you care.....

Not that you care, but our electric bill problem seems to have been resolved. Thanks to a thermostat adjustment and Izzy getting a fan from her Nan and Pops, I'm happy to report that the bill is much better this month and Izzy is still alive! Izzy really loves her new present. She will sit in front of the fan and wait for me to turn it on. I think she really likes for the fan to blow threw her hair like a model's photo shoot...Izzy (aka Heidi). I'm sad to say I think her gimped up legs are too short for the runway. Oh well, in another life I guess. I'll try to post a fan picture of that soon. Thanks Mom and Dad for the present we are both enjoying!

2 comments:

Corbin said...

My dogs love to lay in frnt of the heater they will go over and lay in front of it and if it isnt on they get really close as if to say hello turn this sucker up!!! It is funny how smart they really are!!!

Jeremy and Melissa said...

Can't wait to see pictures of Izzy sitting in front of the fan!