Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Sydney's first real visit to Aunt Erin's.....

Well let me just say I love being an aunt! Sydney is so precious even when she's not feeling well. Last Saturday Lauren and Sydney came over to visit. I gave Sydney a bottle and then Izzy and I gave her a tour of the house. I'd just finished cleaning so I had on all the lights and fans (this may also help explain the electric bill discussed in my previous blog entry!) Well Sydney loved to look at all the new sights and sounds. Izzy was NOT on her best behavior and was wanting a closer look the entire time Sydney was here. She finally realized I was not going to hold both of them and gave up. While Sydney was here we, of course, had a mini photo session! I will say that her aunt erin can make her smile and look super cute in pics. I've posted them below for your enjoyment!

I love my aunt erin! She is so funny!


Look at my teeth....I'm a big girl! J/k I don't have teeth
yet, but won't they look good when I do!


Num...num...


What did you say???


So cute!! Lauren and Sydney!


Isn't it crazy Lauren that one year ago today you were calling me to tell to come over you had something you needed me to look at. I got to your house and you were sitting at the table making a grocery list with a book called something like what to eat when your expecting...then I screamed so loud I almost burst Brent's eardums! I can't believe it's been a year! I'm so happy for you guys!

6 comments:

The Walkers said...

OK- Love the pics! Thanks for always making Sydney and I smile! I can't believe it took this long to get you to start a blog because you are so witty in your posts!

Corbin said...

To cute as always!!!! Syd needs to come visit her Aunt Teeny!!!

Julie said...

Those pics are so cute. Wish I could be there to see you guys all the time!

The Proctors said...

She is so adorable...and of course Lauren looks great! I bet she loves her Aunt Erin!!

the boyd girls.... said...

Oh... how sweet! I cant wait to kiss those precious cheeks!

Meg and Grant said...

Precious, Precious, Precious! Did I mention she is Precious?!?