Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Get ready for a long post...

Well last week was a great week for me because it was my birthday week. Yes you heard me...my birthday week. I'm truly blessed with wonderful friends! I celebrated with my parents last Thursday as they were gone on my real birthday. It was a blast and Izzy had fun with the tissue paper from the gifts. I got some great things but my favorite was a new purse and I'll post pictures soon it should be in tomorrow (UPS ground is getting on my nerves!) I got a little excited opening gifts and got no pictures of the wonderful time we had.

Sunday a few of my college friends threw Laura and I an "August Birthdays" party. It was a blast and Dayle made some awesome cupcakes! We also got to hang in Karoline's room and see all her new stuff! Thanks everyone I had a great time! I again forgot my camera so there are no pictures.

Monday (my real birthday) Lauren, Sydney, Emily, Amber, and I hung at the pool all day. I took some pictures pre-party of Sydney in her pool party attire. Please excuse the adults with no make-up we were after all going to be sweating at the pool all day.



Today my co-workers celebrated my birthday with me and my friend Lisa brought an apple/blackberry crisp for everyone to enjoy! It was wonderful. I'm getting the recipe so I'll share it when I do.
Thanks everyone for a great week! My 10 year high school reunion is this weekend so you can look forward to some fun pics next week!

9 comments:

Meredith said...

Happy Belated Birthday Erin! I love that you celebrated for the entire week. :)

The Walkers said...

Humm... I thought that we agreed no pictures of me would be posted? Happy Birthday week anyway though! And thank you again for keeping Sydney last night!!!

Julie said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday week! Wish I could have been there to celebrate with you. Love you and miss you!

the boyd girls.... said...

Happy Birthday, Again! I can't wait for the weekend! :)

Steve-n-Angela said...

oh my gosh.. I hate that I am not in LR still-- I would have known it was your b-day! Aug 6th--right?? Any who... HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you had a great one--sounds like it! Miss YOU!!

Corbin said...

SO glad you had a great birthday!!! Can't wait to hang out this weekend!!!

Bolding Fam said...

Happy late birthday to you! Loving all the pics and the recipe...what a great way to share good food without the calories:)

elaine said...

happy belated birthday! sounds like you had a good one and how fun that you got to celebrate all week long!

Jennifer Floyd said...

Ok - I suck!! Totally didn't realize it was your birthday, so.....HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!