My friend Meg decided to post on her blog all of her friends that are pregnant since she's feeling the parental pressure herself. While my mom would love to be grandmother...first things first right? Ok so here's my list. I hope I haven't left anyone off, but changes are I have. They are not in any order and it includes both people who have delivered/adopted in 2007 and have "declared pregnancy" in 2007. Not sure how to really word that but you know what I mean. Some people I couldn't name because I'm not sure who they are telling and I don't want to be the one to spoil the surprise!
1 Lauren Walker (G) - High School/College Friend basically sister
2 Melissa Wolfe (B) - High School Friend
3 Carrie Vick (B) - D&T Friend
4 Jennifer Bland (B) - D&T Friend
5 Mindy Kerber (G) - D&T Friend
6 Mack Pennington (B) - D&T Friend
7 Laura Andrews (B) - College Friend/ D&T
8 Lisa Oden (B) - Arkansas Children's Hospital
9 Dayle Carozza (G) - College Friend
10 Julie Carothers (B) - High School/College Friend
11 Melody Colwell (G) - D&T Friend
12 Blake Rogers (G) - Family
13 Begina Proctor (G) - College Friend
14 Kelly Reddin(B) - High School/College Friend
15 Keri Boyd (G) - High School Friend
16 Beth Porter (G) - High School Friend
17 Stephanie Harrington (G) - College Friend
18 Elaine Wheat (B) - High School/College Friend
19 Lori Machen x2 (Gx2) - College Friend
20 Shannon Brooks (G) - High School/College Friend
21 Stephanie Johnson (B) - High School Friend
22 Emily Tipton (B) - Family
23 Heather Wolfe (B) - College Friend
24 Corbin Levin (?) - High School Friend
25 Beth Dearmore (?) - Family
26 Lindsey Gray (B) - College Friend
27 Scarlett Luce (?) - College Friend
28 Cassandra Carrigan (?) - Arkansas Children's Hospital
29 Beth Ward (B) - College Friend
30 Julie Kay Stallcup (B) - High School Friend
31 Julie Tapson (?) - College Friend
32 Melissa Carozza (G) - College Friend
33 D&T friend who is 6 weeks along but I’m not sure if she’s told everyone so I won’t disclose her name. (?)
34 Nameless friend who has not told her boss she's pregnant with TWINS!!!! (?x2) - College Friend
8 comments:
Yeah, ok, you beat me!! But, I didn't include all the births in 2007. I think my list would be AT LEAST 20 long. And I did leave some people off b/c I wasn't sure if they wanted to tell the whole world yet...Seriously, there is a huge BABY BOOM and we're not booming!!!
Meg
I'm sorry that your a freak who has so many pregnant friends! PS I am wondering who the friend is that is due in October?!?!? Surely they are showing already?!?!
Okay, so you definitely win on knowing the most pregnant women. (There is no question about that). But I'm wondering who the person is that is due in October that you won't say their name. I'm calling you now!
You crack me up!! And you probably hosted at least half of these shower! Although you "vowed" that you would not do anymore! You are the winner though--you have us all beat!
Angela
Holy Sh*t! that is a lot. My husband thinks that now that we are pregnant that everyone in Lafayette is pregant! he usually notices this and wants to discuss this at the OB's(of coarse everyone there is pregnant!) office or at Target.
oh and PS I have decided that I am no longer going to censor my comments or blog post so Sassy's and Ronda's beware!
Wow...you know a lot of pregnant girls!! 35 is a ton! I agree with Lauren & Julie...who's pregnant from college that is due in October?? I know you can't say but I'm dying to know. Post it if you get permission too!
Oh my gosh. I agree with the comment that you probably hosted at least half of the showers. And for sure got gifts for most of those people. 35 baby gifts in 2007? That's a lot! :)
That is a lot. I'm with Megan, the only booming I'll be doing will be of another sort! (i'm not going to censor, either!)
You forgot to list Henry, w're hoping he'll become a father sometime soon.
Post a Comment