Saturday, July 7, 2007

Fun times at Krista and David's house!




I met Carlee for the first time today and I must say she is adorable! She doesn't look like Caroline in person, but she is just as cute! It was so fun to see Caroline's personality. She knocked over my empty water bottle a few times and would say "uh-oh." So I would pick up the bottle and she said "thank you" with her paci in her mouth! That's talent and manners! Kudos to Keri!

As you can see we had a fun time today with all the kids. Julie Kay, Kay, Darrel, Jet, Merrit, Greer, Janice, Krista, David, Jeff, Keri, Caroline, Carlee, Lauren, Sydney, and I all went to the Gerans this afternoon. We tried to get a picture of all the kids but Caroline wasn't sure about all of it and Sydney was trying to steal her paci. It was fun to see all the babies and we had a great time. Thanks Gerans! The last two pictures are of precious Sydney! How could you not love that face! Don't you just want to kiss it???? Precious Angel!

5 comments:

Meg and Grant said...

Cuties!! Talk about a baby boom!

julia said...

Adorable! I'm so sad I missed out!

Anonymous said...

Sydney is looking very cute but Erin, your hair looks great in these pictures...I lover the swooped bangs!! Miss you,
Jen

Corbin said...

I love the screaming caroline pictures!!! thanks for captureing the moment so great!!!

Anonymous said...

ERIN! you look stunning!! LOVE the hair and your make-up! I need tips!
Love you