Sunday, December 2, 2007

It's been a while...

Sorry it has been so long...things have been super crazy. I've been working on an event to benefit the hospital called Breakfast with Santa. It was a lot of work, but I think it turned out well. A big thank you to Lauren, Dayle, Jennifer, and Jac for coming and bringing their kiddos.
Sydney (and her new hysterical Myrtle face), Lauren, Karoline, and Dayle
Lauren and Dayle thought it was a great idea to have Syd hold Karoline. They are both great moms but I did question this decision!!
Karoline loves her aunt erin!!!!
Thanksgiving weekend we had a Christmas party with a few friends from high school. We painted pottery and then had lunch together. It was great to catch up with everyone! Thanks Julie, I love the books!!!!!
This is Matt and I with our cousin's son Ethan. He is hysterical and we loved spending the day with him and everyone else. Thanks Mema and Nancy for a wonderful day of family and good food! As a side note the day wasn't all fun. Matt and I were planning on driving home (about 3 hours from my grandmothers) later that afternoon and I somehow locked my keys in the car. Matt and I both need to get back so after trying a few different things I had to call AAA to send someone to my grandmothers house. Let's just say this man was not happy and had not had a shower! Since he got my keys out in less than 10 mins I'm totally not complaining!!! AAA is so worth the money!

5 comments:

julia said...

These are great pics! It looks like Karoline is laughing at on off-camera joke! Not sure if Myrtle is old enough to babysit! But, her smocked Christmas dress is adorable!

Corbin said...

Oh Syd what a face!!!!!karoline looks like a little doll!!! Very cute girls! JA will have a great selection!!! Syd by march you should be able to babysit right!?!Looks like y'all had a great time with santa!

Beth said...

GREAT pictures!!! I love the one of Sydney holding Karoline! That's priceless! I saw you in church yesterday and tried to catch you to say hi, but it looked like you were in a hurry. Sorry I missed you!

The Walkers said...

Finally some new pics! I love my child and all of her "personalities".

Anonymous said...

That one with Sydney holding Karoline IS precious! -MST