Thursday, December 27, 2007

Julie's Home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and Aiden Lauren, Aiden, and Me
Lauren, Aiden, and Julie
Me, Aiden, and Julie
Aiden and his mommy! I think we wore him out!
Julie, Jonathan, and Aiden came home for Christmas so I had some of the girls over for lunch. It seems that the Christmas season brings sickness to our group of friends. Dayle, Caroline, Sydney, and Katie were all sick and we missed them! We missed Emily, Laura, Jen and Meg who were out of town and Stephanie and Scarlett who were either taking care of or preparing for a new addition! Scarlett we are thinking about you!!!! Here are some pics of Lauren, Julie, Aiden, and I. We didn't get any pics of Amber but we were so happy to see her!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Who is that cutie in the picture with you? His parents must be hot!

The Walkers said...

I loved getting to have Aiden all to myself- oh wait, we were at the baby hog's house- but it was still very fun to share him.

Jeremy and Melissa said...

Aiden is too cute! Your pictures are great. Erin, it looks like you had a great Christmas with friends and family.