Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Untitled....

If your like me, this time of year is full of emotion. The memories of past family members and laughs of getting to know the new ones make this time of year very special. As you all know, I love Fall, Thanksgiving, and Christmas! I've somehow always gotten caught up in the party throwing, party attending, gift giving and receiving part of this holiday. As I've gotten older, I've tried to take time and celebrate the real occurrence behind this wonderful holiday. As a woman, I try to think about how Mary must have felt. I can't imagine! I just want to remind everyone to stop and remember to celebrate the real meaning of Christmas! Love ya'll!!

Also, if you get a chance, visit Lori's blog. It really is a post you must read! God is good!

1 comment:

Corbin said...

I have been thinking the very same thing! Miracles do happen!