Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Eve!!!

Me, Matt, and Mom
Dad, me, and Matt
Me and Mom
Me, Izzy, and Matt
Barrett (Emily and Blaine's new addition) and Dad
Everyone opening gifts (sorry my camera is messing up...don't worry a new one was on my list to Santa!)
More opening gifts! (Notice the football on in the background..it is always on!!!!)

Saturday after I had the girls over, I took all my presents to Mom and Dads and I basically moved in for the next few days. Mom and I cooked for 3 days to get ready for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I didn't get any pictures but all of our time was spend in the kitchen with Mom's new Christmas present ( a new kitchen aid mixer.) She loved it! I must say the boys even helped a bit. I was great fun spending time with them! I've posted some pics above of Christmas Eve with my mom's side of the family. So much fun with all the kiddos!

2 comments:

Beth said...

I got a new KitchenAid (pink) mixer, too. I love it!

Meredith said...

Your family is so pretty! I hope you had a wonderful holiday.