This was Izzy's Christmas card picture last year but since it's such a sweet picture of her I thought I would post it to remind you all what a cute Mrs. Claus she made!
This year's picture and "no!" she did not like being in the box!...I don't know why!
She is a poser because she has known what a camera is her entire life! She looks adorable and I can't wait for her to make the Christmas card exibit again this year.
I would open that present! She is cute as always! Mine actually stay a way from the tree! It is amazing! Stellie has a new hanakuh dress I will have to get her pick and post it! Tell IZZY we said hi!
8 comments:
She is so cute! What a great poser!
that is such a cute picture.. and I found your card from last year when I was getting out my Christmas decor--made me smile!
Awww!! She is so precious! I wish I could get pictures that good of my cats! :)
She is a poser because she has known what a camera is her entire life! She looks adorable and I can't wait for her to make the Christmas card exibit again this year.
Izzy looks as beautiful as ever! I can't wait to see the full picture! We'll see you in a couple of weeks....I'm so excited.
I would open that present! She is cute as always! Mine actually stay a way from the tree! It is amazing! Stellie has a new hanakuh dress I will have to get her pick and post it! Tell IZZY we said hi!
too sweet! i love it!!!
izzy is beautiful as always! loved the card!
Post a Comment