Monday, November 26, 2007

REMINDER!!!!!!

Don't forget Friday November 30th and Saturday December 1st is the second annual Breakfast with Santa. Local firefighters will be cooking breakfast. There will also be activities as well as pictures with Santa. Please call me or Heather Cass (Arkansas Children's Hospital Foundation) at 364-7231 to purchase tickets ($10 each). Purchasing tickets in advance will help with lines!!Tell all of your friends!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

I just saw that on my calendar. I need to double check out schedule. I'm not sure if I can handle both boys by myself though. :)

Meredith said...

I'm bummed it's Friday and I forgot about the event! :( Tomorrow I have a sip and see for Evan's new baby, so I guess we've missed out. Hope it is a big success!

Lozada's said...

I love seeing you & Lauren out shoppin' all the time. You gals are sooo fun!