Well I got a new camera for Christmas! Hopefully these pictures will be more clear now. I must say I love my new camera and I can't wait to finish reading the owners manual! ( Oh that sounded too much like Lauren!)
Izzy was not ready to get up Christmas morning she needed some more beauty sleep! She also wants to know if her Aunt Corbs and cousin John Austin can come for a visit and cut her black hairs!We left about noon and headed to Yellville. All of my dads family is there (or pretty close) so we always head up Christmas afternoon for dinner and presents.
Peyton, Mema, Hunter, Ethan, Me, Jacie, and 1/2 of Papa (sorry Pop)
Jill (Grant's wife), Kim (Josh's girlfriend), Josh (cousin), Me, Jacie (Eleanor & Jason's daughter) and the Iz!
Kim's dog Gizzy
Jill, Peyton (Jason & Eleanor's son), Hunter (Jill and Grant's son), & Grant (cousin)
Peyton, Ethan (Jill & Grant's son), Papa, Hunter
Ethan, Hunter, and Peyton (all cousin's kiddos)
Jason and Eleanor (cousin)
Jacie, me, and Iz
Here's where everyone hangs at my grandmother's house...the kitchen. I don't know how she gets anything done with all this "help!"
This year I made a book for my grandparents. We had everyone (and yes I mean everyone) write them a letter of thanks, memories, etc. I included all the letters, some old and new pictures, and had a hardback book made. I think it really meant a lot to them. 


1 comment:
We did a book kind of like that for my Grammie's 75th birthday! It was really fun to read.
BTW, I read every manual too. I'm a dork like that! :)
Beth Gray
Post a Comment