Looks like the new camera is doing a great job! And the photographer behind it! :) These are SO cute of baby Sydney. Oops, I forgot I'm not supposed to call her that anymore. And of course Izzy is as beautiful as ever.
I'm missing you at work, you know...as of now, you are officially not allowed to take days off when I have to be at work! So you better enjoy it!
BTW, I just noticed you changed your background. I love this one. I might need help changing mine seeing as how it isn't Christmas anymore!!! Can you please help me.
I know, I know. I hate that it took me so long to finally post! But I enjoy reading yours and others so much that I decided it was time to take the plunge! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!
Just makes you wana pinch her she is so cute!!!! I wish Aunt Erin was going to be here to use her new camera for when the baby gets here........It might be awhile before pics because I am always the picture taker!!!!Can't wait to see more pics with the new camera...BTW what kind is it. mine has been on the blink....
I am cracking up at these pictures!!! Wow- your camera is great!!!! I try and remind myself that you and I took the same photography class at Ouachita- but it is pretty clear that you learned more than I did :).
8 comments:
Looks like the new camera is doing a great job! And the photographer behind it! :) These are SO cute of baby Sydney. Oops, I forgot I'm not supposed to call her that anymore. And of course Izzy is as beautiful as ever.
I'm missing you at work, you know...as of now, you are officially not allowed to take days off when I have to be at work! So you better enjoy it!
I love the picture of Sydney kissing her mom! So cute. And of course Izzy looks stunning!
BTW, I just noticed you changed your background. I love this one. I might need help changing mine seeing as how it isn't Christmas anymore!!! Can you please help me.
I know, I know. I hate that it took me so long to finally post! But I enjoy reading yours and others so much that I decided it was time to take the plunge! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!
Just makes you wana pinch her she is so cute!!!! I wish Aunt Erin was going to be here to use her new camera for when the baby gets here........It might be awhile before pics because I am always the picture taker!!!!Can't wait to see more pics with the new camera...BTW what kind is it. mine has been on the blink....
What a great model! Izzy is good, too, but Sydney has more facial expressions!
I hope Aunt Julie and Aunt Lauren can be there when the baby comes, too!! Or just soon after as possible.
I am cracking up at these pictures!!! Wow- your camera is great!!!! I try and remind myself that you and I took the same photography class at Ouachita- but it is pretty clear that you learned more than I did :).
Post a Comment