You know what I mean like on your birthday or Christmas morning after you've opened gifts, you go back through it all and try it on. On Christmas I usually model everything for my mom and then make her do the same. My dad in his old age (he'll really appreciate that!) is getting better about scumming to the "lets try everything on" game. It's usually only after the promise that he won't be the one to take back the clothes that he agrees to this. Matt has not and will not play this game, which is probably why he had about 10 or 12 sweaters with the tags when we cleaned out his closet this summer! Oh well I really digressed! Sorry about that!
Anyway we had a great time and here are some of the pics to prove it!
The food
The awesome cake that Ashley made. Isn't it beautiful!!!
Me and Dayle
The Cosh girls (Jan, Barri, Dayle, Nikki, Brittany)
The hostesses (Amber, Laura, me, Elaine, Dayle, Jan, Ashley, not shown KT, Julie, Jennifer, and Rachel)
2 comments:
eveything looks beatiful! i can't believe that cake-it is amazing!!! wish i could have been there-looks like ya'll had a great time - thanks so much for posting pictures!!! :)
So sorry I missed out on the wonderful shower. Everything looked beautiful.
Post a Comment