I was "tagged" by Lauren Walker to play the following game. Since I am a rule-follower (maybe not to the letter but a rule follower none-the-less), here are the rules:
The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Random Info #1:
I love the way prayer can calm me when I’m really anxious about something. I love knowing there is someone bigger than me and bigger than my issue! I also love the way I feel after a really good sermon or music worship like the way you used to feel at church camp the night they had the big bonfire (you know…they all did it!).
Random Info #2:
I love the fall! October thru December are my favorite months because it’s cold and everyone is usually in a good mood! It makes me want to snuggle by the fire and watch football or read a good book (or both if it’s a boring game). I can’t describe the Christmas season in enough words to tell you how much I love it. The warmth of a decorated home with a wood burning fire and the smell of “Amaretto Nog” or the “Smell of Christmas” Aromatique candles make me giddy! (Sometimes I burn them in the summer just to remember how much I love them!) Anyone who knows me knows that I will not allow my self to start listening to Christmas music until after Halloween, however the past two years I’ve broken my own rules and started on October 1. My collection is vast...so you can call me…if it’s a Christmas CD chances are I will probably have it!
Random Info #3:
I love Arkansas Razorback football! So much so that I listen to drive-time sports on the way home everyday and if it’s a really good topic I’ll make a few laps around the lake so I can get all the good info! Sometimes I laugh so hard at the callers that I have big tears rolling down my face.
Random Info #4:
I love to sing in the car! I mean like really love it…like make-a-fool-of-yourself type of love! I wish I could sing like Celine, but I just don’t have that gift!
Random Info #5:
I love babies and puppies! I love the way both of them will sleep on your chest and snuggle up on your neck. My favorite part is the noises they make when they get really comfortable and start taking the really deep breaths!
Random Info #6:
Little known fact…I have major trip anxiety! I do it even if it’s just going to my grandparents or to see a friend. I feel really sick while I’m packing (literally sick ??TMI??), but I’m totally fine once I get in the car or on the plane. The only time I don’t do it is when I’m going to my grandparents on Christmas Day and for Thanksgiving. It’s so weird. My mom said I’ve always done it, even as a child. She said it was the worst when I was in high school and going on church trips and stuff. Alan maybe you could help me with this!
Random Info #7:
Given my previous random tidbit this might seem strange, but I want to visit all 50 states before I turn 50. Like really visit them I think I’ve been to 23. It doesn’t count if you just stop there for a layover or for a few hours. I’d love to take two weeks to explore the western US I’ve only been to a few states out that way.
Random Info #8:
I’m learning to love and embrace the age I am and where I am in my life. I’ve come to the realization that the older I get the more I really get to know who I am and what I’m about…the good, the bad, and the ugly! I’m happy where I am and I’m excited to see what the next 28 years will bring…and it’s definitely better than the alternative!
I'm tagging Dayle, Meredith, Jennifer Floyd, Lindsey, Begina, Julia, Elaine and Julie C.
5 comments:
GREAT random information- I was actually suprised by a few of them. Hey I love the goal of 50 states! I'll start my "visited" list and then let's plan a trip out west. I have family in Wyoming, so they would provide a good pitstop...
okay I like the 50 before 50 Idea too......I really have NO desire to visit Iowa or Idaho? will it still count if i skip those 2?
I LOVED reading you random list...a lot of yours and mine are the same. I love the fall, prayer, football, babies, and I am also learning to be content with where I am and who I am.
Didn't mean to get too deep but I miss you and reading this made me miss you more....tears!
Love you
These are great, Erin! I so enjoyed getting to spend time with you this weekend. My face hurt yesterday from laughing so hard!
Oh my gosh - I get trip anxiety too! Ryan thinks I'm crazy...Maybe it's something accountants have in common. ;)
Post a Comment