Sunday, August 19, 2007

A much need trip to SC...it was redonculous!

Amber, Scarlett, and I went to visit Meg in SC for a much needed trip! We miss Meg so bad! Thursday we shopped and met the replacement friends. I must say they were precious and as replacing goes...I totally approve! Friday we hung out by the pool (no pics please!). Then Saturday we visited the Biltmore in Asheville, NC. I will tell a funny story on myself...we'd taken Bella (Meg and Grant's chocolate lab) to the vet Saturday morning after she jumped of the bed and hurt her hip. We thought is was really bad because she couldn't stand up but by the time we got her to the vet she was walking fine. Anyway, so it had been a crazy morning and we were trying to get out of town because we were going to Asheville to visit the Biltmore Estate. So I decided to call and check on ticket prices and info. We'd discussed just doing the winery tour so I called and got really tongue tied and said, "yes, I was calling to check on the wine, the wine, the tour of the wine...." I couldn't think of the word winery. Then Meg and Scarlett were laughing in the background and I'm sure the guy thought I was a total alcholie since it was only 10 am. All in all is was a great vaca! Thanks Megan for being the hostess with the mostest! Grant is was great to see you too!


This was hanging in Meg's kitchen and I thought it said it all!

Thursday night (taken in the parking lot of Grant's hospital).

Amber and Scarlett

Megan and me

Me and Amber

Scarlett and Meg

Amber and Megan

Meg and me

Bella...all better

Cellar

Me and Meg

Wine Tasting

Winery

The Biltmore Estate

Meg, Scarlett, Amber, and me

Greenhouse

No comments: