Sunday, August 12, 2007

Saturday family picnic...

This is an event that I would have missed had I not been helping with it. It was super hot all weekend so that's why everyone is shinny in all the pics. It was 103+ so even inside it was really hot!


Merritt, Greer, Caroline, Keri, Cameron, Stephanie

Keri, Lauren, me, Carlee (Keri and Jeff's Baby)

Keri and Caroline

Sydney and Lauren ( you can't really tell, but Sydney has on a really cute back to school dress that her favorite Aunt got her!!!! Too cute!)

4 comments:

The Walkers said...

I LOVE all of your pictures so far!!! You did a great job keeping your camera around. Will you snapfish your pictures to me? Corbin wants them too...

Corbin said...

It was a hot weekend!!! But a fun weekend!!!! I am so glad we are all still so close!! and SO COOL!!! ha ha!!

Julie said...

Thanks for posting so many pictures Erin. You did a great job taking so many! I sure wish I could have been there. It looked like y'all had lots of fun.

Anonymous said...

Erin, Your pictures are so good!! Sydney's back to school dress is too cute!! She is adorable!