Sorry peeps my air conditioner is broken and I'm staying with the rents so I haven't posted Saturday night pictures yet! Yep that's right it's broken it's only 2 years old so it's still under warranty (Praise the Lord!). However, the guy who installed it is in Nebraska (convenient that he's out of state on the hottest week of the year or for that matter like 20 years. We've been breaking records you know!) So.... it may be a while before it's better. I guess it could be worse! Poor Izzy was there most of yesterday in the heat. Don't worry she's fine!
2 comments:
Erin-
Oh Erin....My wife's name is Stephanie HARRINGTON...not Stephanie Anderson...
By the way, that stinks about the a/c...
Poor Erin and Izzy- no air. Oh well, I know you're in Greenville having a blast. When you get home, check out my blog because you have been tagged!
Post a Comment