Monday, October 1, 2007

To all the moms and dads I know...



Save the date for pictures and Breakfast with Santa!

Please mark you calendars for Friday November 30th and Saturday December 1st for the second annual Breakfast with Santa. Local firefighters will be cooking breakfast. There will also be activities as well as pictures with Santa. Please call me or Heather Cass (Arkansas Children's Hospital Foundation) at 364-7231 to purchase tickets ($10 each). Tell all of your friends!

5 comments:

julia said...

I know a really cute fire fighter if you need one.

Meredith said...

Ok, we are totally going to be all about that. I can't pass up a good photo op!!

Our Family said...

I just watched the video of Sydney again. That is classic, just puts a smile on my face!! Wanted to let you know that I LOVE it!! -Amy

Lozada's said...

Erin, I have enjoyed seeing you around work and the paper sale. You are a JOY to be around.

Nathan said...

I think we will be taking Benson to that event. Thanks for the heads up.