Tuesday, October 30, 2007

An early Halloween...

Tonight was a busy night! Izzy needed a trial run for her Halloween costume, which by the way she's not too fond of! But isn't she the cutest lady bug you've ever seen?!? I think the kids will enjoy her tomorrow. Sorry for her red eye I just couldn't get it fixed!

You can see in this picture she tried to pull the hat off by the Velcro under her neck!

Sitting like a good girl..next...Christmas pictures!

After my photo session with Izzy I went to visit the new Carozza addition sweet Karoline!! Please enjoy the new pictures!

So precious!

She is so perfect! So sweet and she loves to cuddle!!! What more could you ask for?

The photo session "wore her out"! That's such a southern expression!

8 comments:

The Ward Family said...

OMG...that is the cutest costume on Izzy! How adorable! I hope she leaves it on for Halloween, the kids will definitely enjoy that.
Karoline is even more precious...and that costume was hard to beat!

Steve-n-Angela said...

Izzy is, as always adorable! I wish Rosco would wear a costume but I guess he thinks he is to manly to wear any get-up. The baby is precious as well--ALL of your friends make beautiful babies! I will get to meet Peyton for the first time this weekend--I can't wait! Happy Halloween to you and Izzy!

Julie said...

I LOVE Izzy's costume. She looks so cute! I didn't expect anything less. Karoline looks precious, too. Wish I lived closer so I could see you guys more often. Miss you!

Corbin said...

What kind of treats is Izzy gonna get?

Anonymous said...

How adorable! I think that is the cutest outfit on IZZY!!!!!
Kristy

The Walkers said...

Happy Halloween Izzy!

Bolding Fam said...

Elle was a ladybug too!! What a super cute little costume for Izzy!

carozza said...

love the costume! izzy is a cute ladybug!