Let me start by saying I had a wonderful time last weekend at the Mean Green game with Amber, Alan, and Laura (aka granny)! It was beautiful weather and a great win! (Pics to come some technical issues with Amber emailing them to me.) However...I was having a problem finding something to wear and so I decided on jeans and a black t-shirt with a red tank. I thought this was fine
until I ran into my cousin in Rogers and she said, "Oh...are you one of those Houston haters?" I had NO idea that everyone was wearing black to show their distaste for Coach
Nutt. I was mortified as I have long been a huge supporter of our great coach (before I get any nasty comments...yes I was at the
Chattanooga game and yes I might be changing my mind!) Alan had a lot of fun pointing out the other people in black (most of which had the letters
FHN on the front of them) to try to "make me feel better." Then when we got to our seats I felt like I had to be a crazy fan to make up for the black shirt. Laura wouldn't let me stand up to make the announcement to the seats around us that I was
in fact a Coach
Nutt supporter, so
annoying fan I was!
This weekend was a blast too! Thanks to Billy and Darcy and Jeff and Erin for yet another awesome tailgate. What dedication! I think Jeff got there at 5:30 a.m. Thanks for all the hard work, good food, and fun times! Here are some pics!

4 comments:
Glad the Hogs FINALLY won! Woo pig sooiiieee
Well, we would have more pictures, but lets face it- who wants to see our REALLY sweaty faces up close from the game? We had a blast either way!
ok...first of all, i am sad that you were at the game and i had no idea...you gotsta let me know when you're in town! and second of all...i was wearing black, too...and had no idea...so you weren't the only one! ;)
I feel so honored to have made your blog! Too bad we all looked sweaty - and Lauren and I looked a little dorky. :)
Post a Comment