Wednesday.....
Well it's been a crazy few days last Wednesday I met my friends Melody and Debbie for lunch to meet Mel's new precious baby Peyton. She was so tiny and sweet! I can't wait to see her again next week for another lunch date!

Peyton and Mel

Peyton sleeping while we ate lunch..what an angel!
Thursday.....
I took off Thursday afternoon so that I could be part of a day of excitement, thanks, and welcoming! Baby Karoline made her grand appearance at 1:51p.m. weighting 7lbs 3oz and was 20 inches long! After spending a day at the hospital, I had another great first meeting! Julie, Jonathan, and Aiden arrived home around 10 on Thursday night. I met Aiden for the first time and he is adorable! However, do to the late night and the make-up and hair that had been through a lot that day...there are no pics of Aiden until Friday!

Killing time and picking out Christmas stockings at the gift shop! Ha Ha

First pics of Karoline!

Excited Aunts!

How do people not believe in God???

She's looking at her mommy!

All clean!
Friday...
I took another half day off on Friday to go see Karoline again and spend some time with Julie (in town for her twin sister Kristy's wedding). As you can tell Karoline is so loved! Then Lauren, Laura, and I kept Sydney and Aiden (Julie was at the rehearsal dinner). I love to watch Sydney at bath time. She absolutely loves it! It was a great day and I slept really good on Friday night!

Does it get any cuter?

She loves her Aunt Erin but after this photo she told me to second guess my choice of sunglasses!

What an adorable family!

Nowhere else they'd rather be!

Mirror Mirror on the wall...

How could you not smile when you see that face!??!?!?

Sydney loves bath time!

Meeting Aiden for the first time!

He loves to sleep!

Laura you did so well with Aiden...time to have one?
Saturday....
Well I hope to get some pictures from Amber of Saturday. My batteries died and I didn't have time to make a Walgreens run. Saturday Amber and I kept Aiden while Julie was at the wedding. It was a blast and we got to experience some really nice "presents" from Aiden. He made his mommy proud! Meg and William stopped in to say hello. While William was napping, Meg and Amber tried "the Monica" with Aiden...it worked! See Amber's blog I'm sure she'll post the video. Alan also came over to lend a hand. All in all it was a great day filled with lots of friends and laughs! We topped the night off at Lauren's to watch the game with Jen and Julie! (Jen was in town to see Karoline!)

Such a sad loss! Go hogs you can do it next week!
Well it's been a crazy few days last Wednesday I met my friends Melody and Debbie for lunch to meet Mel's new precious baby Peyton. She was so tiny and sweet! I can't wait to see her again next week for another lunch date!
Peyton and Mel
Peyton sleeping while we ate lunch..what an angel!
Thursday.....
I took off Thursday afternoon so that I could be part of a day of excitement, thanks, and welcoming! Baby Karoline made her grand appearance at 1:51p.m. weighting 7lbs 3oz and was 20 inches long! After spending a day at the hospital, I had another great first meeting! Julie, Jonathan, and Aiden arrived home around 10 on Thursday night. I met Aiden for the first time and he is adorable! However, do to the late night and the make-up and hair that had been through a lot that day...there are no pics of Aiden until Friday!
Killing time and picking out Christmas stockings at the gift shop! Ha Ha
First pics of Karoline!
Excited Aunts!
How do people not believe in God???
She's looking at her mommy!
All clean!
Friday...
I took another half day off on Friday to go see Karoline again and spend some time with Julie (in town for her twin sister Kristy's wedding). As you can tell Karoline is so loved! Then Lauren, Laura, and I kept Sydney and Aiden (Julie was at the rehearsal dinner). I love to watch Sydney at bath time. She absolutely loves it! It was a great day and I slept really good on Friday night!
Does it get any cuter?
She loves her Aunt Erin but after this photo she told me to second guess my choice of sunglasses!
What an adorable family!
Nowhere else they'd rather be!

Mirror Mirror on the wall...

How could you not smile when you see that face!??!?!?

Sydney loves bath time!

Meeting Aiden for the first time!

He loves to sleep!

Laura you did so well with Aiden...time to have one?
Saturday....
Well I hope to get some pictures from Amber of Saturday. My batteries died and I didn't have time to make a Walgreens run. Saturday Amber and I kept Aiden while Julie was at the wedding. It was a blast and we got to experience some really nice "presents" from Aiden. He made his mommy proud! Meg and William stopped in to say hello. While William was napping, Meg and Amber tried "the Monica" with Aiden...it worked! See Amber's blog I'm sure she'll post the video. Alan also came over to lend a hand. All in all it was a great day filled with lots of friends and laughs! We topped the night off at Lauren's to watch the game with Jen and Julie! (Jen was in town to see Karoline!)

Such a sad loss! Go hogs you can do it next week!
5 comments:
WOW thats alot of stuff to comment on! Lots of babys! I say more pics of Izzy now!!!
So Many babies for you!! I love the pics of Mel and Peyton give her kisses for me when you see them again!! You sure do have your hands full keeping up with all these babies!!
I can not thank you enough for all you did for me this weekend. Aiden LOVES his Aunt Erin! I can't wait until we see you again. Please come to Nashville in November!!!!
You are one busy Auntie! Sounds like a great weekend. Karoline is beautiful! How special you got to be there for her arrival.
Well, I am very glad you have some pics up. Mostly because I was so grossed out by the varmint that was at the top of your page. Karoline is beautiful, Aiden is so handsome- what a great weekend!!!!
Post a Comment