Tuesday, October 9, 2007

HELP PLEASE....

I need ideas for Halloween costumes. It can be funny and off-color I don't care...I just need an idea!!

5 comments:

Corbin said...

I will think about it and get back to you. I need a cheerleader costume....

The Walkers said...

I think you should be that crazy lady that used to live by Keri with 17 kids. Mrs. Dugger? You could wear a jean jumper with a plaid shirt under it, keds, and not straighten your hair. Want to take Sydney as a prop?

erin elizabeth said...

Lauren!!!! You want me to be the ugly crazy lady with 17 kids....humm...does this say something about what you think of me?

Corbin said...

What about being brittnay spears? you could keep looking for your kids all night long?

The Odens said...

That's what I say, too - Corbin. We decided at work that she should wear a pink wig, a t-shirt that says "rehab is for quitters!" and drag a couple of kids (dolls) around the party all night.