Saturday, September 22, 2007

Today has been pretty chill...

Sydney and Lauren came over this morning. We played with Sydney but all she wanted to do was watch Izzy. Before today she hasn't been to impressed with my precious dog, but today...well just watch the video for yourself!




13 comments:

The Walkers said...

I am so happy that you are my techie and know how to post videos!!!! Elaine has tryed to explain it to me. Sydney loves you and Izzy!

Meredith said...

She is the most adorable thing! LOVE that laugh. Baby belly laughs are the sweetest thing! I know you are a proud "aunt"! :)

julia said...

Sydney said,"Izzy!" at the very beginning! Wow, Lauren, she's already talking!

Julie said...

That is the cutest thing ever! It makes me want to cry though because I miss you guys so much. Sydney is precious. I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks.

Jeremy and Melissa said...

I love it! You are such a proud "Aunt" Erin.

Anonymous said...

I love that belly laugh! How sweet is that!! Great video!

Corbin said...

Too cute!!!! John was even rollin watchin it!!!! Hopefully she will stay that easily entertained!!!

Meg and Grant said...

How cute! Grant and I loved the video! Izzy makes for some great entertainment! Who knew?
Meg

The Harringtons said...

I want to come hang out with you all! Sydney is too cute! Maybe after I have Georgia I can come visit!!

carozza said...

love it! that is the best laugh!

Nathan said...

Oh man, that is hilarious! You need to put that video on YouTube. It could win the annual YTVOY award (YouTube Video of the Year).

The Walkers said...

Since I have watched this, oh, 10 times or more :), I have started noticing how you can see Izzy's little head a few times hopping around. You can also hear her nails and her almost panting from being so excited!! I love it! So funny!

elaine said...

precious sydney...that is hilarious...i was laughing out loud watching! aunt erin, i'm glad you have the techie skills to help sydney's mommy out with posting videos...i tried! ;)