Sunday, October 21, 2007

A post for Corbin....

This post is for Corbin! We had a shower this weekend for Corbin, John, and John Austin. She got a lot of really good gifts! Corbs, since you also requested more posts of Izzy...here you go...

Izzy after her bath! Look at that sweet face!

Izzy playing outside...she loves the cooler weather for obvious reasons.

An update on my plants (from a previous post)...green thumb? I think not! It never even bloomed it just shriveled up and died!


Julie, Corbs, Keri, and the blanket Julie made for John Austin

Corbs

Cupcakes for the shower...cute?...

5 comments:

Julie said...

Those cupcakes are so cute! Looks like y'all had a good time. Wish I could have been there!

The Walkers said...

Yes I agree that the cupcakes were very cute!

Corbin said...

and delicious! I had forgotten I took some home and we were watching the LSU game and all the guys were wanting somthing sweet and then I remembered I had them! they were gone in seconds!!! Thanks again guys for all your hard work! I loved everything!

Kelly said...

I found your blog by linking through several others. It's so cute. And those cupcakes are adorable - cute idea!

Lance and Heather said...

Hi Erin, we are friends with Corbin and John and we’ve started a new website (www.popularbabyproducts.com). Check it out. If you like it, we would love for you to post it as a permanent link on your blog so that others can view it as well. Thanks so much, Lance and Heather