Yes, that is a Christmas background that you see. I can't help it! I am totally getting into the spirit. As most of you know, I live for this time of year!!! And yes I've been listening to Christmas music! I called Target on Wednesday to ask when they were putting out their Christmas paper (they have some of the best in my opinion!) I know you all think I'm crazy but obviously there are quite a few crazies b/c when I went after work on Thursday November 2nd all three of the cutest rolls of paper were sold out! Yes you heard me sold out! I knew they were the cutest because they had some boxes wrapped in the cute paper as a display. Not to fear I drove to the next nearest Target and...they had the paper! YEA! So moral of this story is you better get on your Christmas Shopping b/c everyone is starting early this year and we don't want to sift through the leftovers!!!!
Next piece of random info is related to the 2008 election. My dad sent me this cool sight that asks you a series of questions and then they tell you the candidate your views are most in line with. I know a few die-hards from both parties that got some shocking results!!! Check it out for yourself!!!!
www.wqad.com/Global/link.asp?L=259460
7 comments:
I took the quiz and got really weird results. For some reason, I agreed with all the Republicans (#1 pick was Fred Thompson) and disagreed with all the democrats. I guess I'll have to do the right thing and vote Republican...again.
I love Christmas, too! Have you already decorated your house for Christmas? Or do you wait until Thanksgiving?
Erin, I knew I loved you! I put my tree up this week already-I know I'm crazy. I have experienced the empty paper at Target too this week-ha!
I love the change in background! I'm ready for Christmas this year too. I can't wait to put up the tree but with 80 degree weather it just doesn't seem quite right! Is there a way to play music while someone is viewing your blog?
Did you get anything special done to your hair this week since you canceled our lunch date :)? I was already going to have to cancel anyway. I am so ready for Christmas too! See you soon!
Erin, was that Jan Stroud on your last post??? I used to do her hair, she is so sweet!! Tell her I said hello.
Hey, Erin! It's Beth Gray. I found your blog connected to Lauren's. I love your Christmas background! You're a Christmas nut like I am! If my new house was totally unpacked, I would probably already have it already completely decorated. :) My mom and I are known for taking down the Halloween decor and putting up Christmas decor the next week!
Hope to see you at church soon! By the way, Izzy is adorable!
Post a Comment