I really can't believe Mackenzie's 4. I swear I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday. Sitting at the hospital in Fayetteville taking bets on whether she would have blonde or dark hair...who knew we'd all be right with dark hair at birth and blonde by 9 months. Mackenzie is truly a light...when she enters the room she touches everyone in just the right way. She is sweet, smart, caring, loving, and absolutely hilarious (she must get that from her Aunt E!) Happy birthday my sweet Mackenzie!
Yep...Aunt E likes to coordinate packages:)
How old are you?
She definitely doesn't open presents like her Aunt E.
Her very own alarm clock!
And lipstick! Her favorite!
This girl is really excited about her lipstick and her guitar.
Organizing lipstick!
Where's Izzy? She really blends into the floor at mom's house.
So believe it or not Mackenzie has never been to Chuck E Cheese before her real 4th birthday! So...Mackenzie, Matt, Melanie, Nonna, Nan, Pops, Aunt E, Uncle Trey, Red, Weepaw all met at Chuck E Cheese. Yes, you read that correctly that M was the only child and let me point out not the only one playing games. I mean I love a good game of ski ball! The kid had so many tickets we stood at the counter picking out prizes for 20 min. Let me also make a little note about the prizes...they all suck and cost a million tickets! I feel like everything was from the $1 bin and and it took $500 tickets. Anyway, she had a blast!
Barney and Mackenzie
Barney, Mackenzie, and Me
Wait...what? Chuck E comes to the table?
Really? We really question why a giant rat scares children? That thing scares me!
4 hours and 750+ tickets got us this...I'm not sure what this is but I do know it will be a choking hazard for baby sister so we better get all the play out of it before August!
Have I mentioned that it is super hot this summer? Like super hot!
Mackenzie's birthday at the gym. I would have more picks but I didn't read the sign about taking off your shoes...wedges+spongy floor+chasing children=rolled ankle.
Kate Walker was having a blast!
Kate's helping "clean up"
Ok, let me just say that Kate didn't really care for me when she was younger...actually she didn't care for me until about 3 or 4 months ago. Broke my heart, but she now know how fun Aunt E is and all is right with the world!
I think gymnastics class might be in Kate's future.
Mackenzie had so much fun that I couldn't hardly catch her to get a picture
Happy birthday Mackenzie!
Hope she made a good wish!
Charlie enjoyed his cupcake!
Kate loves cupcakes!
Nan is suck a sucker for a cute kid. I'm not telling on Nan, but she did give Kate two cupcakes.
Kate, how many cupcakes did you have?
So my air conditioner went out and it did it over a few days just getting hotter and hotter. So Izzy and I spent a few nights and Nan and Pops house.
Izzy sleeps pretty good in Nan's guest room.
When M heard that Aunt E and Izzy were spending the night she decided she needed to as well! Fun times!
So I decided to shampoo the rug in my living room. I took it out to the driveway and borrowed my mom's carpet cleaner. Well, I followed the directions on the carpet cleaner but evidently it matters which machine you have as to the solution concentrate:) So I thought it felt sticky after I shampooed it. I called my mom and she said I'd used waaaaaaay to much soap. So it was 114 (not kidding) and I had to get the water hose out and call dad for Shop-Vac back-up. Not my best day!
Yup, that's the rug and soap suds from the water hose! You'll be happy to know after about 2 hours we got the soap out. It was so hot but that helped the rug dry faster.
























No comments:
Post a Comment