Sunday, July 22, 2012

Summer fun and Peach Pickin' Paradise

I had Mackenzie and Sydney over for an afternoon play date!

I love that they are friends and have so much fun together!

I'm not sure about this...

I feel a face plant coming...last time girls!

So cute!

Glitter glue!  Aunt E is the best!


Just saying that this is what I saw leaving the Container Store.  The skies were literally shining down on me:)  Who doesn't love organization!

A slumber party and a trip to Lamar for peach picking!!


She might have requested ice cream and chocolate syrup and I might have made a trip to the store:)

Izzy loves Mackenzie!  She now even trusts her so much that she sleeps this close...let me just say that is a sign of Izzy's love!

We love bingo!

Bear was our extra player and she won...twice!

It might be a Valentine bingo but it's fun all year around!

Mackenzie trying to decide if she's loving the heat and the bugs...the jury is still out!


It was truly a...






So we got a map and headed out!


She's got her bushel and she's ready to go!

Pickin' pics!

This is fun!

There's a bug and this isn't too fun...I love her face in this pic!  It says it all!

Peach pics!

More peach pics

Mackenzie thought she'd try one after the farmer said it was ok.

See I ate it skin and all!

It started to get a bit heavy!

I wasn't playing hide and seek in the peach orchard, although I'm not sure I could defend that with this pic.


One loaded tree!

This is M just before she decided she wanted to go back to the car.

Love this girl!

My beautiful Mom

Ok so it was really really really hot!

It was an absolutely beautiful day at a beautiful orchard!

Mackenzie and Nan cooling off in the car!

Me and sweet Mackenzie!

Nan and Mackenzie

Time for lunch and a nap!

When we stopped at Chick-fil-a in Conway there was a family selling puppies and Mackenzie "almost" talked Nan into coming home with one.

Looks like we have a lot of peaches to eat!  Anyone who likes peaches...feel free to head this way!

No comments: