This beautiful day in June I was taking a short cut around the lake when in happened...my car rolled over 100,000 miles.
Yep it was so sad...this has been such a great car. I hope, like wine, it continues to get better with age!
Happy Birthday ACH and Opening of the South Wing
I'm so excited that I was able to participate in the opening of the new South Wing at ACH. It's beautiful and will be a great place for the children of Arkansas who need our services!
Gov. Beebe during the grand opening
My participation in Committee for the Future and helping raise funds for ACH allowed me to attend a most likely one time only rooftop party.
Me and my co-worker and friend Catherine. I was so fun and we love our new CFF conference room.
Play date with Sydney Walker...a little Target and Books-a-million. I think this Cat and the Hat look is fabulous!
Love this girl!
Indie singer? I'm just saying I think she's a hat girl!
So Izzy was freaking out at mom's house and barking at the chair when I noticed the cat's arm hanging out swatting at Izzy. Poor Izzy...Palmer is pretty crazy!
Exhibit A
I rest my case!










1 comment:
Love all these post!
Post a Comment