Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Favorite Things...

So canning and freezing peaches isn't my favorite thing when:
1) Mackenzie decided to pick all the "baby" peaches....this makes peeling them a nightmare!
2) I do it by myself
3) When there are 3 bushels of them!

Oh the peeling!

This was my kitchen for about 3 days.

Abrupt change of subject...have you ever seen bats this close up before?  I won't disclose where this is, but I will say it's not my house:)  They were really kinda cute hanging there upside down sleeping.

So cute!


See his little hand??

July 28th was the second annual Miracle Chasers kids triathlon benefiting Arkansas Children's Hospital.  It was very hot, but so much fun!  These kids are really serious about the competition!  If you'd like more info on next years event or you'd like to volunteer to help with the event, please let me know!


Getting ready!

Look at all the little people bikes!  So cute!

This summer has been very very hot and this is how Izzy prefers to spend her days.

Favorite Things Party!
So this party is mirrored after Oprah's favorite things show.  We each chose a favorite thing under $10 and shared them!  It was a blast!  Love you girls!


So I have to make tags for the Favorite Thing boxes...


...and I had to coordinate the paper.


I must say they turned out pretty cute!

Thanks Lauren for hosting!

One more pic..haha just kidding there are 6 more close up pics!








Swag bags!

Swag tags!

Lauren's gift is wrapped with a clue...

Corbin chose fun post-it notes and mint julep cups!  Somehow I didn't get a pic of Julie's gift, but she got us some very nice lint rollers!

Lauren gave us a really fun cookbook!

Favorite things swag bag!

I chose the best Williams and Sonoma spatula!

Maria chose these wonderful truffles!

Of course Mika chose product!  Mika loves product and is a great resource for all things hair!

No comments: