It was a great weekend! I got to meet John Austin, who is so adorable! I dyed Easter Eggs twice...once with Sydney and once with my Yellville fam. Friday we had a fun photo shoot with Aiden, Sydney, Lauren, and Julie. Melanie, Matt, and some of our Yellville fam went shopping at the outlets in Branson on Saturday and then we did family stuff the rest of the weekend. All in all it was a great weekend...but I think I need to go to bed at 8 tonight to catch up on sleep!
Look how much he already loves his Aunt Erin!
So kissable!
Of course the basket is the most fun!
This was kinda mean. We showed her how to dye eggs but we wouldn't let her touch them!
Yummy!
Ohhh..so pretty!
Aiden that's not a man purse...it's a basket!
Man these plastic eggs must be really good!
Aiden, Lauren, and Sydney
Aiden, Me, Sydney, & Lauren
Julie, Aiden, Sydney, & LaurenMore shopping pics! Look at that cute bump! I can't wait to be an Aunt again!
The deer in my grandmothers yard. They're just hanging out licking a salt block and eating corn! Don't ask me to explain the salt block b/c I still don't understand why anyone or anything would lick salt unless on a margarita...haha!
Egg dying with my crazy fam!
The deer in my grandmothers yard. They're just hanging out licking a salt block and eating corn! Don't ask me to explain the salt block b/c I still don't understand why anyone or anything would lick salt unless on a margarita...haha!
Egg dying with my crazy fam!









4 comments:
Looks like you had a great Easter. I am sad we missed eachother....
I'm so glad we got to see each other, even if it was for only 30 minutes! I love those pictures of Aiden. I won't show Jonathan the "man purse" comment. He might not like that too much! Ha!
Looks like a great weekend. Please tell Melanie she looks great!
Thanks so much for coming over to meet me Aunt Erin!!! I can't wait to spend more time with you!!! Also I am SO sorry I didnt get to meet Mr. Aiden! I know we will be great friends!!! Next time!
Post a Comment