Monday, April 14, 2008

Sorry it's been so long....

I'm sure everyone has been crying their eyes out b/c I haven't posted in so long..haha! Well this weekend we had a lot of family in town for Mackenzie Ann Parker's shower. Matt and Melanie got some really great presents! Everyone is very excited about welcoming this beautiful bundle into the family!

Melanie and Mom
Melanie and friends
Melanie opening gifts
Barrett (Emily and Blaine's son)...this face makes me melt!!!
Mary, Melanie, and Kelly
Melanie and the hostesses
Food Table
Food Table

Later on Saturday, Lauren and Sydney came to Mom and Dad's and we had a little photo session in their backyard with the beautiful azaleas.

Me and Sydney
Precious!!
So cute!!!

9 comments:

The Walkers said...

I am happy to see your "Happy Easter" post gone. Funny how when you blog stalk you don't even have to let the page load before you know if there has been a new post or not. Wow- that baby shower looked amazing! And I got to see the "loot" with my own eyes. I am learning to not start my thoughts with "That Brat Mackenzie" just because I am sad that my little one won't be the center of your world anymore :). I will share, I think!

julia said...

OOOOOHHH! That does look like a great shower! Melanie looks really cute.

Lozada's said...

Love the new post. Where did the cakes come from? They are beautiful! I haven't seen you in forever. We need to catch up sometime!

Corbin said...

The cakes look sweet as does Syd! Thanks for posting a new post!!!

Corbin said...

Just blog stalking and noticed you have had 6300+ visitors to your blog!!!! Wow you are popular!!!

erin elizabeth said...

The cakes came from Mickey's and they were wonderful. Corbs I may have visitors but none of them leave comments so I have no idea who they are!!!!

Meredith said...

What a beautiful shower. The cakes are so fun! I'm on the lookout for ideas for Thomas' birthday cake...

Love the pics of you and Sydney. She is such a doll baby. And you look beautiful, as always.

"Sassy" is exactly the word I used at the salon. I'm definitely enjoying the lightness of the new cut.

Julie said...

The shower looked like it was great. (I'm leaving a comment because you said no one ever does!) Have a good weekend. Miss you

Beth said...

I love the pictures of Sydney!!! She is so photogenic!

I love the colors of the shower also. Pink and Lime Green together is one of my favorite color combos.