How fun I am so sad we missed it! Great pics Erin!!! Happy Birthday SYd!!!!
You are such a great aunt! good job on the pictures...you have such a beautiful subject.
Oh, Thank You for adding the Pierce babies!!!! I realized that I didn't get them on my blog.
Side business... event photographer! You thought of everything. These are great! One of the funniest moments might have been when Brent pulled the scissors out of Sydney's gift!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How fun I am so sad we missed it! Great pics Erin!!! Happy Birthday SYd!!!!
You are such a great aunt! good job on the pictures...you have such a beautiful subject.
Oh, Thank You for adding the Pierce babies!!!! I realized that I didn't get them on my blog.
Side business... event photographer! You thought of everything. These are great!
One of the funniest moments might have been when Brent pulled the scissors out of Sydney's gift!
Post a Comment