We finally got the snow that I've been waiting for all winter! I was like a kindergartner I was so excited. I wanted to call the meteorologist on Friday morning and give them a piece of my mind. After all, the snow I'd been waiting for (4-8 inches by all accounts) was not on my yard! As one morning DJ said, "the highway department did a great job clearing all the snow from the roads...they even got it off the grass and trees and roof tops!" It started snowing on my way to work and by 10:30 I was planning my exit. I didn't end up leaving until 12:30 or 1, so I got a half snow day (and I brought work home) but a snow day none-the-less! Please enjoy some pictures from my yard....Arkansas is beautiful especially in the snow!
Christmas pics next year???

This snow was so pretty how it stuck to the trees!





2 comments:
Yea, Happy Snow Day! You are getting really good at taking pictures! And I vote yes on the Izzy Christmas card picture
Those pictures are pretty... very artistic. I think they are small birds, and be careful, its hard to get them out of the house if they fly in.
Post a Comment