No...I can't. We just got The Container Store! I've been to one before in Dallas and I'm a total organization freak so it's my haven! I went with some girls from work today and my mind is going crazy with new organization ideas for my house! Unfortunately my house is not big enough for all my new ideas so now I think I should build a new house from scratch so that it can be one big organization project. When I checked out at the store I noticed the bag said contain yourself. I LOVE IT...I think I will! I know most of you now are probably saying don't worry about containing yourself...you need to commit yourself, but to all of you I say...just try it!!!
7 comments:
I went there yesterday! I swear I could blow my entire bank account there. They have the coolest stuff.
By the way, you should come check out my blog sometime if you want! It's bethgraysjournal.blogspot.com
When I heard that we were getting The Container Store, I immediately thought of you, Erin! I knew you would love it!
I love the container store too! We have one about 10 mins from my house--it is GREAT! I could stay in there all day! I am happy and sad at the same time--happy the LR is getting all these "great" stores, but sad that they were not there when I was there... just another reason to MOVE back-- one day hopefully!
Miss you!
you crack me up! love you
How fun you will have to take me there next time I come home!!!
love it! i have yet to go there but hope to check it soon. that is funny about building a needing to build a new house.
Loving the idea about building a new house to contain all the containers! I am with ya sista!
Post a Comment