(I posted twice tonight so see Nashville Post below too.)
Dayle, Karoline, Amber, Katie, Lauren, Sydney, Scarlett, Bowden, Pierce, Brent, and I all had fun at the Walkers this afternoon. Scarlett and the boys were passing through so we decided to have a little last min get together. We missed all the out of town girls and Laura and Emily+2!
that I'm holding her...I promise she loves me!
It's so precious how much Sydney and Bowden love each other. They really like to chase each other too!
So sweet!
Karoline is so beautiful and she was sooooo cute watching this dancing duck!
Pierce, Karoline, and Sydney
Sydney and her "pretties"
Karoline is a little forward with Pierce...we might have to work on that!
That's better!
Sydney and her big girl chair!
Scarlett and Karoline!

1 comment:
Yea... as always you take great pictures. So fun to see the OBU girls and the babies.
Post a Comment