Lafayette, LA
A few of us went to Lafayette to visit the Levins. I didn't get many pictures, but we had a blast! I can't wait for our next trip! We get to go on a swamp tour! Anyone else love that show Swamp People? I mean I LOVE that show...I know I like wierd TV shows, but it is really great!

Mac is the Levins new lab and he was very tired in this pic. So cute!
Aunt Mika got John Austin a vet kit for his birthday and we delivered it for her. It was a hit!!!
Dallas, TX
I made the trip to Dallas with the Shadid girls. I don't know the last time I laughed so hard. Thanks for all the laughs,
Chlerin Shardashian
When we got to Dallas we had dinner with Jenny and Eric. Jenny and I were sharing a wave length that day...obviously!
On Saturday we had a baby shower for baby Frotten! Anne looked so beautiful!
She got some really wonderful presents! I can't wait to meet baby Frotten!
Back to Little Rock
My boss is retiring so we had a dinner at my workers house to say bye. It was a sad week. Curtis, we love and miss you! I know this is a wonderful thing for you and your family! Have fun watch Maddie grow!
Yellville, AR
I didn't get any pics in Yellville, but I did take this video of my cousin's little girl, Greysen. She's so stinkin' cute!
1 comment:
So so glad y'all came to visit!!!!!!
Post a Comment