I mean can you even keep up with all my posts this year?!?!? I know I'm doing great, right? We went to Yellville for Easter and here are some pics of my precious fam!
Mackenzie, Dawson, and Greysen
Our self portrait may need some work (Avery and Me)
Greysen and me

What can I say...I'm really fun and I let kids play with my makeup and shoes. It makes me really popular! Oh and I had bubbles!!!

Saturday we dyed Easter Eggs.
Yes there were more than a few spills...Meme, hope you didn't have too many stains on the porch!

Gabe and Dawson
Mel, Me, Avery, Gabe, Matt, Beth, Dawson, Greysen, Mackenzie, and Cord
We had a few takes before we decided the lighting was bad on the porch!
Back: Nick, Matt, Gabe, Kim, Josh
Front: Beth, Cord, Greysen, Avery, Dawson, Mackenzie, Beth, me
Me moved to the deck and added Meme and Papa to the cousin pic.
Silly face pic...this is really funny because my Papa is always making funny faces, but they must not have heard the "funny face" command because they look normal and we look like freaks!
Cousin pic....we missed those who couldn't make it.
Kissy Kiss pic!!!
Funny face pic sans Meme and Papa.
We also went to the goat farm!!!
Mom and Mackenzie on the way to the goat farm!!!
It's he beautiful! I want one of these dogs..they are only like 100lbs:) Ok well maybe someday...pretty sure Izzy might not approve. This is one of the 5 goat heard's security dogs.
Mackenzie, Melanie, me, the goat, and Avery
Mel and the kid
Mackenzie, Mom, Mel, and the goat
The goat, Mel, Mackenzie, and me
More baby goats...these are just a few days old.
On the way home from the goat farm I noticed some clouds that looked pretty scary. My cousin said not to worry b/c they NEVER have tornadoes. About an hour and a half later that same cousin was calling me to tell me to get in Meme and Papa's bathroom! If the goats weren't the highlight of my day he might have gotten more lip:) There was a funnel cloud a few towns away, but we were fine. I will say that the facebook posts from KATV, the NWS, and Arkansas Severe Weather Watchers along with my bestie Lauren kept us in the know. Once their dish went out, it was over. We don't really get cell service always and when we do it's hard to load any radar on the Edge network. Oh and they don't have sirens. So.....I was on the porch watching the sky. Smart....not really but it was our only source of info at the time:) Plus I love weather.
Thoughts and prayers are with the people all over the south that were affected by the terrible weather last week! Izzy and I rode out the storms in Dad and Mom's basement along with Mom, Dad, Matt, Melanie, Mackenzie, Chloe the cat, and Palmer the cat. Somehow riding out the tornado in the basement with sirens, no power, and the stench of fertilizer wasn't quite as fun as the snow party!

The Easter Bunny came and brought Mackenzie a camera!

Don't you love the boots?!?!!?

What a fun rock!
Yep that's silky in the safest of safe places...under her dress! Can't let it get dirty!
Lauren and Missy had a beautiful sprinkle for Corbin and Alice.
Mika, Maria, Julie (and baby Hamra), Corbin (and Alice), Lauren, and me

No comments:
Post a Comment