Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Girls Weekend!

My college girl friends and I rented a house on the lake last weekend. We had a great time catching up and doing a little shopping! Loved laughs and love you girls! Can't wait for next year!
A side note: I do wear the yellow jacket a lot, but I have it on in all these pics b/c it was freezing and it was the only jacket I had...for that matter it was one of the only things with sleeves.
The house we rented...daddy Warbucks?
It had a nice large, very cold pool and a 20 person hot tub!
The beautiful view of lake Hamilton
More of the view
Group pic (with me talking...I was actually telling the man taking the picture how to use my camera...he was having some problems.)
Group pic take 2
Me and Julie
Me and Jen
Steph, me, and Jen
Jen and Julie ("brothers")
Me and Amber
Amber, Meg, and me
Scarlett and me
Steph and Emily
Dayle, Julie, and Amber
Me, Jen and Laura
Amber, Megan, and Lauren
Me and Jen
Group pic at the Wharf
Takin' it back to college days and trying to cram 10 people in 1 car...this is the back seat.
And this is the front...I'm sure we broke a few seat beat laws on the way back to the house:)
The view from the back porch
Porch pic take 2
One last pic of the view...beautiful!

I had lunch with the fam on Sunday and Mackenzie talked Nan into taking her into the tree house. I have fun memories in that tree house and now Mackenzie is getting to enjoy it too. I love these pics...my mom is such a fun grandma!
Mackenzie and nan reading stories in the tree house!
Mackenzie is telling nan all about her "make-up"

This video is of Mackenzie blowing some bubbles...it's so funny!!!

No comments: