I love that Mackenzie loves to wear heals. She such a girly girl!
On this night I'd been in my shoes all day so when I came in I took the off immediately. Mackenzie came in and said, "ahhh, who bought these for me?!?!" Well...they aren't yours and I'll need them to get home, but you can play with them.

Look at that stance!

I picked Sydney up from school on her birthday and I asked her what she wanted to do. I gave her a list of about 7 really fun 4 year old type things. Guess what she wanted to do...go to my house and see Izzy. So we went home, opened presents, and made some brownies. Then on the way home she got to pick out balloons at party city. We both had a great time!

I hadn't seen Amber and Anna Beth in awhile so we met at Jason's one night for dinner. Anna Beth is talking so well and she's hilarious!!! Sooo cute!

Now this is a very interesting way to get a kid to eat her veggies...ice cream sprinkled with green peas?!??!? She did eat it, but I was gagging!
Sydney's 4th Birthday was at Mega Gym! She had a great time. The room has different lighting so my pics are a little dark, but please enjoy!

The Birthday Girl
Look at that face! She had a great time.

Mackenzie had dun jumpin' too!
This pit of foam stressed me out, but the kiddos had fun jumping and crawling all over each other.
John Austin got to come to the party too!
Craziness!


No comments:
Post a Comment