Mel and Matt had Paige Horas take some 1 year pics of Mackenzie and these are my favorite!
On Friday I went over to wish Melanie and Mackenzie a Happy Birthday! I took some cupcakes and here's what happened...
Humm...what's this?
Should I taste it?
SUGAR!!!!!!!!!!
She loved it!
I can't believe you're one!
Finger lickin' good!
So fun!
OK, now you're just getting crazy! Cake in your hair?!?!?
Finishing every last bite!
Just before bath...
Saturday we celebrated Mackenzie's first birthday at her house. It was so fun! Matt and Mel you guys did a great job!
I love this picture b/c right now she's obsessed with her nan (my mom) and in this pic she's reaching for me...LOVE IT!
Me and the birthday girl!
Mackenzie sitting in a cute little chair that Tracy got her.
Her grandpa got her a radio flyer tricycle! So stinkin' cute!!!!
She loved the balloons and after we played with them I had static in my hair all day, but it was very worth it!
Cute cake and cute cute decor!
The cute little fam!
Mackenzie was really into opening the presents. Must take after me:)
So cute! I love this hat!
Cake time again....
This time she knew what to do!!!
Happy Father's Day Dad! I love you and I hope you enjoyed the family time and a rainy US Open!
Me and Mackenzie...in this pic, she's really worried about what Izzy is doing!
2 comments:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the birthday banner -- where did it come from???
precious pcis. the banner looks like it is from bibs and cribs??? am i right??
we are making one...;-)
again so cute!!!
Post a Comment