Monday, June 1, 2009

Jen's shower and Izzy's B-day!

My favorite pics of the weekend!

Jen came in town on Friday for her OBU wedding shower this is of me and Karoline waiting for her.  We were lounging on the sofa!
Nikki was babysitting Milo the sweetest little cuddler I've ever met!  I'm serious I pray that if I ever have a baby it loves to cuddle like this little boy!

Katie, Dayle, Me, Jen, Amber (plus baby Anna Beth), Lauren, Laura, and Em (plus baby Pierce)
Barri (plus baby Truett), Katie, Nikki, and Jan
Laura and Lauren

Jen and me

Lauren, Jen, Me, and Dayle...Julie was a hostesses too, but she's was there in spirit!  Jules, we missed you!

Sunday was Izzy's birthday...I can't believe she's 5!  Sydney came over after church to tell her happy birthday and then Matt, Mel, and Mackenzie came over.
My sweet Mackenzie!
Love her!!!
Happy Birthday Izzy!!!
I think this picture is hysterical b/c Izzy's head is bent all the way back trying to get to Mackenzie and Mackenzie is LOVING it!
The Parker girls!
Beautiful girls!
And a really pretty day!

My favorite pic of the weekend!  This is the face Mackenzie makes when she sees Izzy.

3 comments:

Corbin said...

Happy birthday Izzy! Love Charlie and Stella!

Julie said...

I can't believe Izzy is 5! They grow up so fast! Herc will be 8 in September. (And Boo will be 10 in October). I love all the new pics. I can't wait to see you next week and hang out with everyone. I'm so excited.

julia said...

You need to enter that last pic of Mc in the Savvy kids contest!