Oh Florida, how I miss you!!!
The Rents! Thanks mom and dad for a wonderful vaca full of some great quality time!
We stopped in Gulf Shores the first night and ate at this wonderful outdoor restaurant called Cobalt.
Dad and Me
All of us...not sure why it's so blurry, but this was the only pic of all three of us from the whole time!
Gotta love the Destin beach!!!
We always seem to be on the same wave length. I'll go pick or mom or vise versa and we have on the same color...see we even did it when we packed for Florida!
Beautiful moon!
Hanging out on the balcony.
Beautiful sunset!!!!
Hanging on the Harry T's deck....
My favorite picture of the trip! Aren't they soooo cute! Gotta love 'em!!!!
Me and mom
We had a wonderful time! Thanks mom and dad for all the memories!
3 comments:
Ok- GORGEOUS pictures!!!!! I am glad you guys had such a great time!
How fun!!! That is so cool you had them all to yourself!!!! Love the pics you look awesome!!!!
Love the pics! I'm so jealous of your vacation! Glad you had fun! See you soon!
Post a Comment