Well somehow I have Strep Throat. Really?!?! Yep that's right I haven't had it since college or before soooooo I'm taking this time to catch up on blogging, cleaning, and the 140 episodes of West Wing on my DVR. I forgot how much I love that show!! It makes me want to work in the White House under President Bartlett!!
OK so I'm just now posting pics of Jen's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding and great memories. Jen, I'm not gonna lie it's probably the hottest I've ever been and I mean hot like heat index above 105!
Rehearsal
Lingerie shower after the rehearsal dinner
Bridesmaid Brunch
Lauren, Dayle, Julie, and me
Dayle, Nikki (and her daughter), Jenny, Jennifer, Julie, Julie, me, and Lauren
The beautiful Bride and Groom!
Me, Lauren, Mr. Burks, Dayle, and Julie
Jen and KT
Happy 4th Mackenzie!
Me and Mackenzie hanging out at Tom and Bren's on the 4th!
Family pic! So cute!
So there was this weird week in July when the high was in the mid to high 70s. It was wonderful and I want it back!!!
Yes, I actually went to a baseball game in the summer, but like I said it was a beautiful night! Dayle and Karoline had fun too!
Me and sweet Karoline!
At the end of July Beau and Kelly got married! Congrats to the happy couple!
Mrs. Rita, Mom and Dad
Me and Mom
More wedding pics
Me and my soon to be sister-in-law!
Mom, Mrs. Rita, and Mrs. Pam
Me, Matt, and Mel after much dancing!
The happy parents! So cute!
2 comments:
Well, welcome back!!! Sorry you are sick- it is your birthday weekend!!!
That's a beautiful pic of you and your mom!
Post a Comment