Sunday, June 14, 2009

Am's Shower and Spencer's Baptism

(Florida pics below and Hot Springs girls trip pics to come!)
Katie painted this for Anna Beth's room.  She is so talented!
The take-away jelly beans.  So cute!
Food table
The hostesses and Am!  Laura, Julie, Dayle, Katie, Amber, me, Meg, Mary Carole, and Scarlett
Me and Meg...it was so good to have the Bennett's home this weekend!
Dayle, Karoline, and Me...PS I'm loving that Karoline wanted to leave with me...she loves me!!!
Me and Jules
Brook and Meg...I wish they lived closer!!
Sydney helping Lauren carry in the presents!
Meg and Amber
Meg gave Amber a beautiful necklace and she loved it!

The college girls and their babies sans Pierce, Bowden, and Maddox.


Spencer Hamra was baptised on Sunday and here are a few sneak peek pictures for Aunt Teeny
Julie and precious Spencer
Brian, Carla, Julie, Spencer, and Ryan
Ryan, Alan, Julie, Spencer, and Jeri Lynn
Aunt Mika, Spencer, and Aunt Erin!
Julie, Spencer, the Rev, and Ryan

4 comments:

Corbin said...

Too bad Aunt Teeny couldnt make it too!!! Don't worry she sent goodies!!! good job on the pics Aunt Erin!!!!

A.B. said...

Thank you for the wonderful shower, and for posting these great pictures! I love your shots. Anna Beth will love her Aut Erin!

By the way, I think Spencer is so precious, just like his Mom!

The Walkers said...

I agree- great pics from the shower and of Spencer. Could he be any cuter?!?!?!?

julia said...

Thank you for posting pics of Spencer's baptism. I was so glad you were there!