Well it's been a while. I've been working on a photobook so I haven't wanted to blog much lately, but for all those who have been naggin' me...here it is....
Sydney and I rocking on the Cracker Barrel porch after church. Oh how I love this little girl. I can't imagine loving her more...even if she were my own!
For Lauren's birthday our college friends met at Zaza's. It was raining when we were leaving and Karoline loved playing in the rain...hence the wet look!
She really was so wired after dancing in the rain! I love this little girl too!!!! How could you not? She's so sweet and absolutely beautiful!
This is my favorite pic...look how excited she is!
Kris Allen at his Little Rock concert! Amber had Lauren and I up to her office and we watched from her balcony. It was so fun...thanks for the invite Am!
Look at that crowd! Yea for the home town boy!!!
We had a sip'n'see for Julie and Spencer. He is so adorable! I don't have a pic of them together, but check the Hamra blog...she has some posted.
Hostesses with the mostestes!!!
Memorial Day weekend we had a family reunion with my paternal grandmother's family. They are all very musical...obviously I didn't get that gene! My grandparents go to a very small church (no, really very small like 15 people) and the fam (excluding me, dad, and Uncle Tim) sang in church on Sunday. It was fun to meet family and it was great to see how happy my Mema was all weekend!
More practicing for church!
Baby Greysen...so cute!
Me and Jaci. Jaci, I left my pictures you made for me at Nanny's so save them for me...my frig is looking very bare!

Last but not least here are a few pictures of Izzy. This one is about 5 min after we left my grandparents. She's sleeping in her car seat. I took the picture through the mesh. It's a very curvy road between Yellville and Marshall so she had a paw on each side bracing herself for the curves. So cute!!!

Asking me to please quit taking pictures...

Tuesday morning Izzy was still tired! When I got out of the shower she was like this...positioned between all the pillows that I sleep with. Again she asked me nicely to stop taking pictures.
3 comments:
Love all the pics!!! send me that one of the hostesses it turned out best I think!!!
Welcome back to blogspot. You have been missed, but I can't WAIT to see the photobook!
Yay! I'm glad you posted - I've missed you! :)
Post a Comment