Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Now that's some bed head!



Here are a few pictures of Izzy being her sweetest...sleeping. As you can see in the second picture, when she wakes up she usually has some major hair issues until she shakes it out. I don't see any Pantene commercials in her future! I just had to post it because she looks hysterical and I wanted everyone else to be able to enjoy her hair issues!

6 comments:

Corbin said...

Thats awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie - she reminds me of my old dog, Foxy!!

The Ward Family said...

that is hilarious! she's so cute! does this happen every morning? that would make my day to wake up to that every morning.

Jeremy and Melissa said...

That is too funny! Sometimes Jackson's hair looks similar in the mornings. . .

julia said...

That's so funny!

elaine said...

i just laughed out loud...that is hilarious!