Friday, January 25, 2008

Trying to remember my one semester of photography...

Pictures from our cold snap...AKA I got bored!


Oh my gosh...is Sydney not soooo precious?!?!?! Sydney and I spent most of the day together last Sunday and when she woke up from her nap we decided to have a little photo session. She's the PERFECT subject! Please enjoy!





6 comments:

Meredith said...

Those pics are so good, Erin! I'm impressed. I need to read my manual to learn how to do that. And how could you not fall in love with Sidney's big blue eyes! :)

Julie said...

I am impressed with your photography skills! You are so lucky to get to see Sydney so much. She's just so darn cute!

Beth said...

GREAT pictures!! Sidney has the biggest eyes!

elaine said...

yay! i'm so excited santa brought you your new camera...beautiful pics, looks like you're already a pro!

Corbin said...

good thing some one is posting pics of my sweet girl!!!! she is getting so big!!! you really are good at photography!!

The Walkers said...

OK, I am SO HAPPY to have our internet back up and running. I am just now seeing these pictures. Oh, you are so good to me :)